Welcome to Fliterary! We love
making new friends.
Let’s sit together on the swings
and you can introduce yourself:
I’m Terri Reed, I write
Inspirational Romantic Suspense for Harlequin Love Inspired. I've been writing forever. My first novel with Love Inspired came out in
2004. Since then I've written nearly
thirty books. I’m also a wife and mother
to two wonderful kids. One’s away at
college and the other is a sophomore in high school.
You have a new book out, what’s
it about?
The Cowboy Target is the fourth
book in my Protection Specialists series.
This book follows ex-deputy sheriff turned bodyguard Jackie Blain to the
wilds of Wyoming at the request of her uncle to help clear rancher Wyatt Monroe of false murder charges. The handsome widower chaffs at having Jackie
underfoot but he’ll do anything to keep his daughter safe. When its clear that someone no only wants to
ruin Wyatt but harm him, it takes all of Jackie’s skills to protect him, but
will she be able to protect her heart?
Where can we buy it?
Where ever Harlequin books are
sold. Here in the Pacific Northwest Fred
Meyer and Walmart.
If we invited your main character
to sit with us, how would she/he react?
Jackie would get a kick out of
it. Though she’d have a hard time
sitting still. She full of energy and
needs to keep busy.
What would they say? What advice
would they give?
Jackie would say life is short,
live it to the fullest.
If any one person from history
could sit with us, who would it be and why?
I’d want to sit down with Amelia
Earhart. I’d want to know what it was
like to fly back in the day and what made her embark on her fateful journey.
Why did you choose to be a
Christian writer and what does it mean to you?
Early on in my writing I was told
to write what I know. That advice stuck
with me as I was trying to find the right fit for my writing. I hadn't realized how much of an inspirational
element I had to my stories until I decided to try to write for the Christian
market. The element was already there,
it just needed a little tending to. I
enjoy writing from my worldview which is view through the lens of God’s
word.
What advice do you have for
aspiring authors?
Learn your craft, be persistent,
protect the work and believe in yourself.
Join a writers group like American Christian Fiction Writers or Romance
Writers of America. Never stop learning.
Where can we find you on the web?
Thank you so much for stopping by
for a visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment