How to Jazz Up the Row of Pictures Above Your Facebook Profile
Facebook displays the five most recently tagged pictures of you across the top of your personal profile.
I wasn’t pleased with the unattractive up-the-nose shots of me that appeared in that space, but I didn’t have time to do anything other than hide them (you hide photos by rolling over them and clicking the “x” in the top righthand corner of each image).
My 18-year-old son unwittingly provided me with the perfect solution. I was snooping around at his profile (which all moms should do if their kids have social accounts), and I noticed he had a cool collage banner featuring basketball player, Kevin Durant, across the top of his profile.
Being the proactive (and snoopy!) mom that I am, I immediately clicked the photo and was taken to his album, where I discovered that he’d found the banner at http://www.fbanners.com/.
To read the rest....http://ht.ly/5yqnJ
No comments:
Post a Comment