Sunday, May 25, 2014

$2.99 Download of Nadia's Hope!

To help stop the sex trafficking industry, all proceeds from the novel, Nadia’s Hope, offered for $2.99 on Amazon May 26th – May 28th will go to http://www.wipeeverytear.org/



 Nadia's Hope on Kindle

    Drop over to Amazon to download a Kindle copy of Nadia's Hope


The nightmares continue. Memories won’t heal. Nadia must make a choice.

Nadia Minsky fled Israel to escape her past, but she can’t outrun her nightmares. The throbbing scars along her hip and stomach are cruel reminders of shattered dreams. Even though surgeons mended her body, her spirit still bleeds. Friends claim only God can heal her. For Nadia, trusting a God who allowed her to suffer is inconceivable.

Can close friends, a wild roommate, and a handsome medical student help Nadia learn to trust? Or will her past forever cripple her future?

Nadia’s Hope Awards
2010 Women of Faith Writing Contest Finalist Runner-up for Women’s Fiction, 2010 (ACFW) American Christian Fiction Writers Genesis Contest
“A story of grace and love and forgiveness.”
“A story of hope, healing and love.”
“A touching story about pain and forgiveness.”

 
  To read more about Wipe Every Tear --> http://www.wipeeverytear.org/

Why Lisa Buffaloe writes. This excerpt is from my book, No Wound Too Deep For The Deep Love Of Christ I was raised in a Christian home by parents who loved one another and loved the Lord. However, no one knew (including my parents) what was happening behind the scenes. I was molested by a baby-sitter, assaulted by two guys in high school, chased by a man with a knife in a parking lot, had a shotgun pointed at me as two men tried to run me off the road, and I've been raped by a doctor. I've been drugged and locked up, divorced, stalked, had cancer, and experienced the loss of family and friends to death. I've had eight surgeries (still healing from the last one) and over eleven years of chronic illness from Lyme Disease.

I've made mistakes and had many failures. I've needed to forgive others and forgive myself. I have wounds inside and out, scars from falls and bumps and bruises of life. Scars from surgeon knives, and scars from the self-inflicted attempts to rid the hurt inside. However, the more trials I have endured, the more I see God’s unending faithfulness and love. Each wound, every soul-scar brought to God for healing has given greater understanding of the depth and width of God’s love. God’s gentle touch and unfailing love restores and transforms everything the enemy meant for evil to turn it into good.  

No comments: