Sunday, August 25, 2013

Author, Dr. Harry Kraus visits with Lisa Buffaloe on Living Joyfully Free Radio

Join Lisa Buffaloe on Living Joyfully Free Radio as she visits with Dr. Harry Kraus! http://www.livingjoyfullyfree.com/audio-items/harry-kraus/

Harry Kraus, M.D. is a board-certified surgeon, medical missionary to East Africa, and accomplished writer of both non-fiction and fiction. He has been a surgeon missionary in Kenya with a special outreach to the Muslim people in the horn of Africa. Harry has treated patients injured by hippo, elephant, cobra, and lion. Medical realism and gripping plotlines distinguish his writing, as he gets most of his ideas with a scalpel in hand.

He writes, “For days, I've been awake to the idea that there is so much out there that I’m not experiencing … unlimited depths of love. I haven’t scratched the surface of crazy-supernatural, unexpected workings of the Spirit or His power. I've not been prayerfully approaching each personal encounter with others, waiting for the whispers of God’s Spirit to nudge me with knowledge of where that person might be hurting or in need of support. …I want to go deeper. I want to hear. I long for a sensitivity to God’s heart that will make me effective in the work I've been called to do: setting captives free to do what they've been called to do: enjoy God.”

Dr. Kraus just returned to the states after residing in Kenya with his wife Kris and the youngest of his three sons.

Visit Dr. Harry Kraus…
Website: http://www.harrykraus.com/

Blog: www.3menwalkintoablog.com

Visit Living Joyfully Free to listen to Dr. Harry Kraus

 

No comments: