Art of Eloquence Fire Sale!
by JoJo Tabares
During the month of March, Art of Eloquence is raising funds for my medical treatment and are sharing our fire sale. We thought we'd do even more than provide you a huge package of materials to help you share your faith and the missions God has for each of you. We thought we'd also provide you with a few of the tools you'll need to do just that. Free of charge! So we created the Ignite the Fire (Sale).
All month long (about every MWF), I'll be posting (right here on the event wall) various articles, links, statistics, stories, free lessons/tips, and more to help you stand your ground, build your faith, express your faith and share your missions in this world that is becoming more hostile to the Christian faith.
While these will help you, we cannot post all the info that is in our incredible package. So please check out and consider purchasing our incredible package of NINE materials ($150 value) for only $27 and help us raise the money for my medical treatment as well. You'll find all the details on our Fire Sale here: http://artofeloquence.com/
“I can’t believe the awesome deal that you are offering on this set of e-books, JoJo! I just ordered mine! These are totally amazing! Thank you for such a great deal!” -Candy F.
Included in the package:
1. Say What You Mean: Defending the Faith (a $20 value) will help you answer 18 of the most common questions unbelievers have about God and Christianity. Not only will this study give you tips on what to say, but also how to say it in love and with respect in order that, with God’s help, your words will have the power to change a heart.
2. Say What You Mean: Defending the Faith Audio Class (a $20 value) is my audio class where I teach these 18 lessons. I also interject additional details and useful resources.
3. Say What You Mean: The Language of Leadership (a $20 value) offers 18 lessons that will help you learn to speak like a leader and communicate that you are someone worth following. This will help you whether you are in formal ministry or just want to gain a following for a particular cause the Lord has put in your heart.
4. Say What You Mean: The Language of Leadership Audio Class (a $20 value) is another audio class where I teach the above 18 lessons and add additional details to help you overcome whatever issues may be keeping you from being seen as a leader and honing your communication skills such that your natural leadership shines through.
5. Say What You Mean: Debating the Issues (a $20 value) teaches you how to debate 18 of the most common conservative, political issues of our day such as abortion and gun control.
6. Say What You Mean: Overcoming Social Anxiety (a $20 value) provides 18 lessons that will help you overcome any apprehension you may have when talking in a group or social situation. Whether you are talking politics or just shooting the breeze, this study will help you become more comfortable in a social setting. Not only will it take you from social shyness to social comfort, but on to mastery as a social butterfly!
7. 21 Days to More Godly Communication (a $20 value) shares 21+ different articles based on scripture that will help you share your ideas in grace.
PLUS TWO FREE BONUS GIFTS:
8. The Power of Words is a short eBook sharing why communication is so incredibly important. Includes several scriptures and some powerful photographs.
9. God is Everywhere is a short eBook with some powerful photographs depicting the cross in everyday settings. It reminds us that God is with us wherever we go and, if we look carefully, we can see His hand in just about everything around us.
Please, if you feel led, we'd really appreciate your support if you would share this event and our Fire Sale link with others. Thank you!
Link to Art of Eloquence ... http://artofeloquence.com/