Monday, October 22, 2012

Writing to Overcome


Hi friends,  this is Lisa Buffaloe I'm guest-posting on Seriously Write.

I never planned on talking, much less writing, about some of the things in my past. God gently prodded me forward through the writing of a fictional short story to give to a friend. Little did I know God had asked me to step back into my own past. Ignoring things had worked fine for me. But as the flood of memories returned, God revealed as long as I hid my past, I was actually hiding His healing power from others.

If God calls you to write about a difficult moment in your past, don’t rush God. Don’t step ahead. If He isn’t opening doors, keep knocking, but don’t bring a battering ram. To read the rest, ... Writing to Overcome. http://www.seriouslywrite.blogspot.com/

No comments: