Helping Each Other
by Patricia (PacJac) Carroll
I have had so much fun blogging, posting on Facebook and Twitter, emailing friends all for help.
As I write this Liberty Belle sits at #3 on the Kindle Top 100 Free list - amazing to me.
BUT I know that she would be somewhere in the dusty shelf of obscurity if not for all my friends on the Social Media. Those I know and those I don't.
Writing a book can be a lonely business. Marketing a book is a team effort. One I confess that I have been lacking in. You know the saying - pay it forward. Or one I like better - Treat others as you would want to be treated. As authors, I believe this can be what makes or breaks our careers.
How can we help each other?
1. When we read a book - write a review for Amazon, Goodreads, Nook. Or even on your blog
2. Twitter that you enjoyed the book and give the link to Amazon (or wherever the book may be)
3. Click like on the button near the Title on Amazon
4. Link up with others that are in your genre and help one another market.
5. Never talk bad about another's book. (you know the reaping and sowing thing)
These are just some of the things I have discovered today. I am sure I will find more as the week goes on.
Liberty Belle is free on Kindle -08-01 thru 08-05 2012 don't miss out.
Liberty loves good readers. : ) http://www.amazon.com/Liberty-Belle-ebook/dp/B0086WMFES