Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scribbles: If You're Going to a Writer's Conference

Scribbles: If You're Going to a Writer's Conference




Conference time is here. Are you planning to go? 
Many of my writing friends are getting their manuscripts, 
and nerves ready to put their precious babies out on 
display.

I've been to three ACFW (American Christian Fiction 
Writers) conferences, and one North Texas Christian 
Writers conference. I was blessed to be surrounded by
friends I knew that helped and encouraged me through 
it all. Conferences can be both inspiring and dream 
crushing, all at the same time. But if you go prepared, 
not just mentally, but spiritually, down in your heart, 
you will survive and the experience is so worth it.

To read the rest... If You're Going to a Writer's Conference

No comments: