Thursday, July 7, 2011

How to Jazz Up the Row of Pictures Above Your Facebook Profile

How to Jazz Up the Row of Pictures Above Your Facebook Profile

Facebook displays the five most recently tagged pictures of you across the top of your personal profile.
I wasn’t pleased with the unattractive up-the-nose shots of me that appeared in that space, but I didn’t have time to do anything other than hide them (you hide photos by rolling over them and clicking the “x” in the top righthand corner of each image).
My 18-year-old son unwittingly provided me with the perfect solution. I was snooping around at his profile (which all moms should do if their kids have social accounts), and I noticed he had a cool collage banner featuring basketball player, Kevin Durant, across the top of his profile.
Being the proactive (and snoopy!) mom that I am, I immediately clicked the photo and was taken to his album, where I discovered that he’d found the banner at http://www.fbanners.com/.
To read the rest....http://ht.ly/5yqnJ


No comments: