Saturday, March 12, 2011

Supplementing Your Fiction Habit


Writing is my time machine, takes me to the precise time 
and place I belong. —Jeb Dickerson

Happy March, everyone! What a glorious time of year! Here in the South, 

the cold weather is behind us. Glimpses of spring are everywhere! 
This is the perfect season to discuss a new approach to making money 
with your writing. After all, the rebirth of this fabulous season could 
very well lead you to a rebirth in your writing career, as well.

This month I want to focus on short pieces. You’ve read them all of your life: 

short stories, devotionals, personal experience pieces, tiny “blips” in 
perpetual calendars. They’re everywhere, and they’re all the rage. 
So, how do you go about selling them? Is there money to be made? 
As one who’s earned her way freelancing, 
I respond with a resounding “Yes!” And trust me when I say, 
“If I can do it, you can too!”

Please link to read the rest of Janice Thompson's article....
The Short Piece/Supplementing Your Fiction Habit

No comments: