Saturday, February 5, 2011

Experiencing the book

Hilarey here...

I got to meet a sweet gal last week, Angela Ruth. She visited our writer's group and spoke about romance writing.

I bought her new book, Love Finds you in Sun Valley Idaho. And this weekend I can be found reading it in Sun Valley, Idaho. It just happened that way, I don't usually jet off to the local of my latest book.

Wouldn't that be nice though? Sounds like an after school special.

What is your most recent book that you enjoyed--but wouldn't want to be transported to the setting?

For me, it was Hunger Games.

4 comments:

Carrie L. Lewis said...

I just started reading The Gift of Asher Lev today after reading My Name is Asher Lev last week. Both stories (written by Chaim Potok) are set in Brooklyn, New York.

Yes, you guessed it. I have no wish to go to New York for any reason!

Hilarey Johnson said...

Ha ha, Carrie. New York doesn't entice me either!

Peter said...

Reading Patton's memoirs of World War II. Not sure going there would be appealing either.

Lisa Buffaloe said...

Me neither, Peter!